The 15 Best Venues for Outdoor Weddings in the USAComments Off on The 15 Best Venues for Outdoor Weddings in the USA
by Bob Tom
There are many perfect outdoor wedding venues all over the country. We have narrowed it down to the fifteen of the best spots for an outdoor wedding in the country.
1. Maui, Hawaii Hawaii is the perfect go-to destination for wedding locations because of its stunning beaches and very hospitable people. This island is known to be the most romantic island in Hawaii because of the waterfalls and lush landscape. Winter and early spring are the peak seasons so be sure to book your wedding when there are fewer guests.
2. Laguna Gloria in Austin, Texas This ideal location is referred to as one of the best wedding venues by The Knot. It offers an Italian Villa-inspired aura that attracts patrons from all over the country. The winding Colorado River can be seen from the villa and adds to the perfect view. The building is lit in different colors after sunset, which adds to its appeal.
3. Kauai, Hawaii Kauai is the least developed island in the state of Hawaii. The untouched flora and fauna abound in the island and is a good choice for nature-loving couples. The waters in the beaches are also clear as crystal. This is perhaps one of the best choices for beach weddings. The lush tropical landscape of the island earned its moniker “The Garden of Isle”.
4. Napa Valley, California Napa Valley is known for producing some of the best wines in the country. The picturesque valley offers a nice backdrop to the romantic vineyards of Napa. The sunny weather of California offers additional warmth to your outdoor wedding. During the month of September, many people come to visit since it is the harvest season. It is best to book during months when there are few visitors.
5. Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California This wedding spot is perfect for a couple who desire a Bohemian-inspired wedding. The ranch resembles a scene out of the wild, wild west and there are plenty of cabins are available for guests. A good barbecue is ideal for the reception.
6. Miami, Florida Miami is famous for its weather and its beaches. There are many nightclubs around the city and this is perfect for couples who want a Caribbean-inspired wedding but on home soil. The city is also known for its amazing food which blends American culture with a Latin American kick.
7. San Francisco, California The Golden Gate Bridge and the Palace of Fine Arts are two of the most iconic wedding landmarks in the country. Aside from the nice weather and rolling hills, the old Victorian architecture adds to the perfect view. There are many parks scattered around the city which can be rented and used for your dream wedding.
8. Jackson Hole, Wyoming The Teton Mountains are a majestic backdrop to that wonderful wedding that couples look forward to. The breath-taking view of the snow-covered mountain makes it extra special. This is perfect for guests who want to do some hiking and go to museums and bars. It is important, however, to check the weather update before you book as the area is prone to a lot of storms.
9. Jardin de Buis in New Jersey The magnificent topiaries and labyrinth of Jardin de Buis is an excellent choice for couples who look forward to a romantic and glamorous garden wedding. The estate grounds feature green houses, a barn and tall, mature trees.
10. New York City New York City has many facilities and hotels that can be used for weddings. What makes New York City a perfect outdoor wedding choice is its urban landscape. At night, office building lights add to the romantic mood of a perfect outdoor wedding location. Although some hotels may be expensive, there are many parks and rooftop wedding venues in this big city.
11. The Big Island, Hawaii The biggest island in Hawaii, The Big Island is a perfect destination for couples who want to tie the knot amidst the breeze of Hawaii’s blue waters. Suggested activities are snorkeling, horseback riding, nature trekking and of course, strolling through Hawaii’s perfect beaches.
12. Little Nell in Aspen, Colorado The snow covered mountains of Aspen Colorado is a perfect background for couples who would like a change for the usual beach wedding. Guests can go skiing and do other outdoor snow activities. The view of the mountains with the pine trees are scenic additions to that picture-perfect wedding that couples dream of.
13. Newport, Rhode Island Newport, Rhode Island is a simple yet fulfilling choice for couples. The lighthouses in the backdrop relive the glory of New England. Newport is warmest during summer so it is highly advised to book at these times.
14. Froggsong Gardens in Seattle, Washington For couples who are planning a garden wedding, this is a good choice with an amazing garden landscape. Guests can also explore the richness of Seattle as there are many good restaurants and museums in the city.
15. Dunton Hot Springs in Dolores, Colorado This is a unique wedding destination since this is a restored ghost town. As a matter of fact, couples can rent the entire town for their own liking. There are also spas, fitness centers and a hiking trail for your wedding guests. Plus, during the winter, its picturesque snow-scapes are a perfect backdrop to your wedding ceremony.
BiggieTips – Tips and Tricks for Your Daily Life ( www.biggietips.com )
BiggieTips is dedicated to BIG TIPS to help you get things done more efficiently. You will master how to do everything in a bigger way and live smarter. Topics include Home, Health, Lifestyle, Travel, Technology, Entertainment, Business and Video.
FB – www.facebook.com/biggietips
Twitter – @BiggieTips
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?The-15-Best-Venues-for-Outdoor-Weddings-in-the-USA&id=9708342] The 15 Best Venues for Outdoor Weddings in the USA