Unique Wedding Favors: Six Tips to Help You Celebrate Your Guests in Style by Jamie JeffersonComments Off on Unique Wedding Favors: Six Tips to Help You Celebrate Your Guests in Style by Jamie Jefferson
Wedding favors make your guests feel special and give them something to remember your wedding day. Here are six tips for finding unique wedding favors that will allow you to celebrate your guests in style, without breaking the bank.
1. A little personal touch goes a long way. Even if you don’t have a lot to spend, the more you can tailor the favor to each guest, the better. Look for personalized wedding favor ideas and you won’t have to spend a lot to make a big impact.
2. Start thinking about favors as soon as your guest list comes in. Get a stack of bridal magazines and tear out any ideas that look interesting to you. Do an online search for those items so you can make sure you get the best price on the favors you want. You’ll also want to get on the mailing lists of the online superstores that specialize in small gifts as well as those that specialize in personalized gifts. Once you know your final numbers from your guest list, take a look at the wedding favors on these sites, and always look for a coupon code before you make your final purchase. You may be able to save a percentage off your entire order, or at least get your order shipped for free.
3. Ask friends to chip in to help create your favors. Chances are, your close friends will love the opportunity to get involved in your big day. If you know someone who is particularly crafty, whether it’s with florals, papercrafts, or simply snagging great deals online, enlist their help.
4. Think back to the best wedding favors you have received. Which ones stick in your memory? Ask family and friends, as well as members of the bridal party for ideas that will be particularly meaningful.
5. Look at the photo processing websites for ideas on easily personalized gifts that you can create in just a click, from a digital photo.
6. There are so many choices available online, and it’s important not to get overwhelmed. Strive to match your wedding favors with the theme of the shower, which will narrow your choices considerably. You’ll find all kinds of wedding favors that cater specifically to the theme of your wedding or reception, such as golf wedding favors, for example.
Once you’ve decided on your wedding favors, wait to make the purchase for a day or two. Take your time, and make sure your decision regarding your wedding favors is exactly right for your big day.
Jamie Jefferson writes for Momscape.com and Susies-Coupons.com, where she shares discounts on personalized bridal shower favors and even golf wedding favors.
Article Source: ArticleRich.com